Hello November 1st! With only two more months in this decade, what are you going to do to make the last of this year count? If you are ready to make those short term and long term goals and steps to achieve them now, it might be important to put them in writing. This is the time to make it happen. You can do anything you set your mind to if you set attainable goals for yourself and commit to following through.
For many people, however, pain limits the approach that they can take in exercising. Whether you are looking for a chiropractor for accident victims or you are in search of a chiropractor for sports injuries, it is important that your back is healthy if you want to be your best self. Both chiropractic care for sports injuries and a chiropractor for accident victims may be dealing with different kinds of pain, it is important that you are working with someone you can trust if you want to make the most of the last few months or weeks of the year 2019.
Is Pain Keeping You from Reaching Your Health Goals?
Whether you are searching for a chiropractor for accident victims of you are trying to find a way past the back pain that you suffer from overuse in sports or at work, it is encouraging to know that there are many times when a chiropractor can help you find the relief that you need.
Did you know that recent studies have shown that as many as 31 million Americans experience low-back pain at any given time? If you are one of these people suffering a back pain that limits your activity then finding the relief that you need is especially important. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that back pain may be limiting your potential and the relief that you may be able to find by working with the most experienced chiropractors:
- Research estimates indicate that Doctors of Chiropractic (DCs) treat more than 27 million Americans, including both adults and children, every year.
- Injured workers are 28 times less likely to have spinal surgery if their first point of contact is a DC, rather than a surgeon.
- Unfortunately, back pain is the leading cause of disability in Americans under the age of 45.
- Nearly 50% of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms at least once a year.
- Treatment for low back pain initiated by a DC costs up to 20% less than when started a MD, according to a recent study.
- Experts estimate that as many as 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in their lives.
- More than 1.5 billion people worldwide suffer from chronic pain, according to a recent market research report.
- 28% of adults with low back pain report limited activity due to their chronic condition.
- DCs are utilized by all 32 National Football League teams in optimizing the functionality, endurance, and overall conditioning of professional football players. Often, these treatments are for neuromusculoskeletal strain injuries, including neck pain, low back pain, strains to hamstrings and quadriceps, as well as whiplash injuries. If DCs can help these professional athletes, imagine the help that they can provide you.
Many people like to end the old year or start the new year with a list of fitness goals. Reaching any of these goals, however, can be a real problem if you have chronic back pain. And whether you find yourself looking for a chiropractor for accident victims of one who can help you deal with pain after a lifetime of repetitive sports, it is important that you find a resource who can help you reach all of your goals.
As the new year approaches, do not let lingering back pain from a previous injury keep you from starting your new fitness goals. By working with the right resources you can find a way to be your best self, not only in the gym, but also at work an in your personal life. Too often, people continue to suffer with lingering back pain and other chronic conditions without exploring all of the available options. Make this the year you reach your goals.